Monday 1 October 2012

Birthday celebration...

bean sprout wet fry

chicken paprick
Pandan layer cup cake
fillet fish with kentucky flour
May Allah bleesed us 4 ever....n live happily ever till Jannah
toffu sambal

chicken rendang
Today my family and Miss Raihana Kamarudin has made a surprise birthday celebration for me.  Really surprise but thankful to all of them.  I was cook some food such chicken rendang, toffu sambal, beans sprout wet fry, fillet fish with kentucky flour n also paprick chicken n pandan layer cup cake by Miss Rai. Alhamdulillah yummy, delicious n really satisfied with the food cooked n served. TQ Allah for the RIZQI today. I was really happy n appreciated everybody for the birthday celebration today. Tqvm my beloved husband n kids n Miss RAI TOO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment? Please....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...