Thursday 7 June 2012

HaPPy 19th Anniversary my LOVE!

May 2012





after 19 years living together with all the succesful tests we had faced, with the smart kids that we had given by HIM and with all the happiness and sadness we faced together....I really thanked ALLAH for sending you n OUR KIDS into my life.. my ♥ n only YOU till HEAVEN (insyaAllah)... 
EN DZULKARNAIN HASHIM ....Happy 19th Anniversary my dearest husband!

FOR YOU! - My Loving Husband!

I was praying years and years
I asked Allah with my eyes full of tears
I missed you, I didn't know you
but in my heart was a place and a lot of love for you.

One day, as a miracle you came in my life Alhamdulillah
my life was complete, just one small mistake, Astagfurallah,
that I forgot that will come the test of Allah.

I was crying again, years and years.
I didn't ask for all these..., and again my eyes were full of tears
I was alone and I missed everything, just not you,
In my heart was a lot of space just not anymore for you.

Ya, Allah, I didn't ask for all these,
here must be some mistake
definitely, of all these I need a break...

Suddenly I woke up, AstagfuraAllah
is no mistake which Allah would make, SubhanaAllah
I felt down on my Knees, start to pray and make Duas

I was suffering and crying, but Alhamdulillah
what ever I wanted..., Did I get what I need? SubhanAllah.
I need help!!!(i was screaming),silence voice told me, pray and make Duas,

Now I pray and my eyes are full of tears, La Illaha iLallah
in my heart again is a lot of love for you, MashaAllah
I have mercy, forgiveness and love, Alhamdulillah,
and with all my heart I love you for the sake of Allah.

Allahu Akbar!

06.06.1993
"Allahumma inni a’udzu bika minal-‘ajzi wal-kasali wal-jubni wal-bukhli wal-harami wa ‘adzabil-qabri. Allahumma ati nafsi taqwaha, wa zakkiha anta khairu man zakkaha, anta waliyyuha wa maulaha. Allahumma inni a’udzubika min ‘ilmin la yanfa’u, wa min qalbin la yakhsya’u, wa min nafsin la tasyba’u, wa min da’watin la yustajabu laha. “Ya Allah, aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kelemahan, sifat malas, penakut, sifat bakhil, kerentanan, dan siksa kubur. Ya Allah, berikanlah ketakwaan kepada jiwaku, dan sucikanlah ia, Engkaulah penolong dan pelindungnya. Ya Allah, aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari ilmu yang tidak bermanfaat, hati yang tidak khusyuk, jiwa yang tidak pernah puas dan doa yang tidak di kabulkan.” (H.R. Muslim)






"Bismillahi ‘ala fasi wamali wadini. Allahumma radhdhini biqadha-ika wabarikli fima quddirali hatta ia uhibba ta’jila ma akh-kharta wa ta’khira ma’ajjalta.”Dengan nama Allah atas diriku, hartaku, dan agamaku. Ya Allah berilah aku rasa ridha terhadap putusanMu dan berkahilah segala apa yang Engkau berikan kepadaku, sehingga aku tidak suka mempercepat apa yang Engkau lambatkan dan memperlambat apa yang Engkau cepatkan.”




SEMOGA KEBAHAGIAAN MILIK KAMI SELAMANYA..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment? Please....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...